We understand that we are living in uncertain times right now, so to help you have peace of mind when booking a stay with us at Let’s Glamp Retro, we have created our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. This provides you with a risk-free guarantee, that when you book a stay with us it is protected.
Safe and Secure
Please find details of the guarantee below. We recognise each case is likely to be unique, and if you have any specific questions regarding your situation please get in touch with us at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions: The details
The Coronavirus Booking Guarantee applies to all existing and new 2021 bookings made before the 16th July 2021.
In the event of:
- Site closure due to Coronavirus restrictions
- You are unable to travel due to sickness and/or isolation due to the Coronavirus pandemic
- Restrictions on travel (local or national) due to the Coronavirus pandemic dictated by the UK, Welsh or Irish Governments
We guarantee at any point within the ‘Guarantee Window of Change’ (between 21 days and 5 days prior to arrival), you can:
- Transfer your holiday to new dates in 2021/22, you will not be charged an amendment fee, by simply emailing us with your arrival date in the subject line.
- Request for your booking to be moved onto a voucher if you don’t know your new dates, where we will issue you with a voucher for the amount paid and apply to your original booking payment against a future holiday, again free of charge.
- Cancel your booking and receive a full refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org your arrival date in the subject line.
We aim to process refunds within 21 days of your arrival date.
- It is your responsibility to comply with all relevant Government regulations, be that from the UK, Welsh or Irish Governments, which are applicable to your stay.
- If a Let’s Glamp Retro guest is known not to comply, they will be required to leave the site. Therefore, if you are impacted by lockdown restrictions or any government-imposed 10-14-day self-isolation or restricted movement requirement that coincide with your stay, please email email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions:
The ‘Guarantee Window of Change` allows any transfer or cancellation within the period of 21 days and 5 days prior to arrival.
Should UK/Welsh Government advice significantly change in the 5 days prior to arrival, we will reactivate the Guarantee for you.
It is your responsibility to comply with all relevant Government regulations, be that from the UK, Welsh or Irish Governments, which are applicable to your stay. If a Let’s Glamp Retro guest is known not to comply, they will be required to leave the site. Therefore, if you are at all impacted by lockdown restrictions or any government-imposed 14-day self-isolation or restricted movement requirement that coincide with your stay, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other booking terms and conditions remain unchanged.
- If you choose to amend your holiday to different dates, should your new holiday be cheaper than your existing booking, you can choose to use the difference as part payment for a future holiday or have it refunded.
- Should your new holiday be more expensive; you will need to pay the difference – but you will not need to pay this until the balance is due.
- If you choose to cancel your holiday, you can only do this by emailing email@example.com. We aim to review and process refunds within 21 days of your arrival date.
- The Coronavirus Guarantee is available until further notice.
- Voucher is valid for 12 months from the date issued.
- Once a booking has been cancelled it will no longer be possible to be reinstated and rebooking will be at the new current price.